Total Pageviews

Monday, January 11, 2010

Silly Saturday




Silly Saturday----a little late



I just had to share this photo of my 59th birthday. My children thought this was sooooo funny when they brought the cake in from the kitchen, I should have guessed something when they brought in the fire extinguisher !!! My DD has had a lot of fun with my birthday ever seen the 40th. The other pics are more family and I promised not to show them, (I'll have to figure out how to blur the babies faces), my favorite pic is the two of the grandchildren with me, one on my lap and the other right beside me...what would I ever do without my children and grandchildren, they truly are my blessings of life.


Graditudes:

1. My family, and extended family.

2. My God, pastor and church family.

3. We are blessed and thankful that my family has warm houses during these cold days.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting, I love to hear from you.