Total Pageviews

Friday, January 8, 2010

Elvis

Today is Elvis Presley's birthday !!!!! if he was still living he would be 75 years old. One year for my birthday my DD & DS gave me a trip to Graceland, DD let me borrow her new Camaro and I drove to Chattanooga to pick up my friend, so we could make the trip together. We drove across the bottom of TN, instead of driving the interstate to Memphis, we wanted to take the "scenic route". DD already had our room, so we didn't have to hurry. The next morning we were up at 7:00 am waiting for the stores and the Elvis doo-dahs to open, after all, we wanted to beat the crowd !!! The day was GREAT and we had such a good time !!!!!!!! It seems like only yesterday but it's been several years. What lovely memories......

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting, I love to hear from you.