Total Pageviews

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Haunted house, party, & grandchild

I just love old houses. My family teases me that I would live in a "spook" house and enjoy all the creaks and noises. We did live in a haunted house a few years back. My freind, a physic - she actually helps the police find missing persons and evidence - came to view the house and she saw some of the same things I did, without me telling her. My DD wouldn't stay in the house by herself and preferred to leave before sundown. The "spooks" weren't harmful, they were just misplaced and confused where they should be.



Our oldest granddaughter is marrying in June and she had one of her bridal
showers at this old house. She looks like an angel coming through the yard. She's the singer of the family and has won several awards, both money and trophies. I wish she would sing more in church, everyone just loves her voice and she's just as pretty on the inside - that's the important part of her personality.
I LOVE gingerbread look on the house and could easily live there.
Gratitudes:
1. Family - that are there to help as needed.
2. God - who sustains me and gives me forgiveness and grace.
3. Friends - although we don't talk alot, I know who I can counnt on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting, I love to hear from you.