Total Pageviews

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

family

As I was dressing for work this morning I realized the shirt I thought was black is actually navy. I've been wearing that shirt with black pants, other people must have thought I was silly..

It's a rainy cold today, we're all waiting on the sunshine - but not the 90 degree weather of summer.

DH's uncle is very ill and the family takes turns going to their house to check on him and DH's aunt. Listening and praying for all the sick people in the family sure does remind me that none of us are getting younger. This uncle has played a guitar and sang for as long as I can remember, and I've been in the family more than 42 years. Now he's on oxygen most all the time and is quickly out of breath and energy. The last time they were at our house, June 2009, I videoed (is that a word ?) him playing and singing with my FIL who plays a harmonica. I'm so glad I did that.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting, I love to hear from you.