Total Pageviews

Thursday, February 18, 2010

As the World turns......

I've never really quite understood how depressed "older" people got when they realized a building of their youth was gone. Most all of our family's generation, (DH,SIL,BIL friends) went to Baker High School in the mid 60's - early 70's. Well, after many years of neglect, the city is demolishing the school sometime during the summer of 2010. One of the graduates has taken 86 pictures of the building, inside and out, as it stands now. I can understand why the city wants to demo the building but it still is upsetting to see it torn down. So many years of neglect... a closing chapter of my life...I guess that's really the upsetting part - now I'm one of the "older" group.... when did that happen??? lol

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting, I love to hear from you.