Total Pageviews

Wednesday, February 17, 2010


Are you ready for Spring??? Us folks down south are !!! South Georgia actually had snow this past weekend but unfortunately my DH and I missed it -- we had the stomach virus that has spread throughout our family. The only snow I saw was when I was coming home from work Friday afternoon, and then DH asked me "Can you see how big the flakes are?" The only ones I saw was the reflection in the mirror of the window !! what a jip !! Our DD took pictures of the 2 yo baby in the snow but as a grammie, you know that's not going to be the same as seeing her for myself.. not to mention the 8 yo GD playing in the snow (we missed that too)...!!!


I just read another blogger who has had a spinlal injury - that sure does make my problems seem small....


My Gratitudes:

1. My health, which on the average is very good

2. My family - children & grandchildren

3. My "extended family"

4. My daring husband - who picked me up off the floor when I was too weak to stand...

5. My Mom -- she will never know how much I love her and wish I could be like her..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting, I love to hear from you.