Total Pageviews

Friday, January 15, 2016

On the design wall .....


This is the latest project on the design wall...


 
This is the first quilt I've ever made for the "public".   A friend of my DD saw her T-shirt quilt and asked if I would do one for her to give as a gift for her friend.  This is how DD's quilt looks now:

 
It has been "loved" and used, with the backing replaced twice.  But that's what they're made for, right!
It makes me happy to know that she has enjoyed it.
Due to some hospitalization, her new quilt didn't get made before Christmas, so ........
 
If you read my blog, do you have any suggestions on the fees you would charge for a quilt.
Thanks for your ideas.
 
Have a blessed night and hugs to everyone.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting, I love to hear from you.