Total Pageviews

Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Muscle cramps or fibromyalgia?

While I was in town this afternoon running some errands, my leg cramped up so bad that I couldn't walk to the back of the car to go into Wal Mart.  It was so strange, I couldn't put any weight on my leg and hip.  I moved the car to a closer parking spot and with the help of a shopping cart, I was able to get to the pharmacy, to pick up  medicine for the hubby.  It still hurt while I was driving home, preparing lunch, taking the dog to the vets, making supper and now 9 hours later, massaging and Biofreeze, it's beginning to ease up. 

I was diagnosed with Fibromyalgia a few years ago, but my grandfather had MS.  My husband and I cringe every time something goes wrong with my limbs or muscles.

Anyway, thank God the pain is easing off.  We know so many people that have leg or walking problems, including my hubby, and today I only felt a small portion of what that must feel like.


Dukes was the patient at the vets today.  It was time for her yearly check-up, rabies shot, and seasonal allergies.  Dukes is a female but she's named after a friend that was killed in a tornado, and it's so strange, because she's just as stubborn as he could be.

Thanks for visiting, and have a blessed evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting, I love to hear from you.