Total Pageviews

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Making Cookies




"The cookies have to be rolled out to a certain thickness - almost so you can see through the dough" (and that's all the secret she told me).    
Miss K is going to be the "Chef" of the family.  She loves to cook (unlike me -  one time she asked her dad  why I just cooked "plain".-- I don't add lots of spices or "extras" like they do..)  and enjoys setting a pretty table. She gets excited when she gets cooking presents.
Maybe when she grows up, she'll be my personal chef ........and bring me goodies to eat.....

1 comment:

  1. When Miss K gets done would you send her over to my house. I could use some help, it must be special having her in the kitchen. SO how did they turn out. thanks so much for stopping by and liking my Joy project.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, I love to hear from you.