Total Pageviews

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

I made "Bugs" little sundress last night, with a matching hair bow. The dress has an elastic top with ribbon ties so we'll see if she likes it. Right now she's going through a "too tight" phase so she'll decide for herself if she likes the dress. I hope so, even though it was one of those materials with the elastic already in it. I also finished a placemat that "Race Queen" started for her mother. She has already decided sewing is not her cup of tea. She prefers making jewelry, either necklaces or bracelets. Naturally, all the women of the family have several bracelets.

The weather is so hot here - we haven't gotten much rain this week and the temps have been high 90's. It's too hot to breath......

I went to a childs funeral this morning. The little boy was 3 years old and drowned in the swimming pool at his mother's house. It was hard, but with God's help I made it through the funeral without a lot of tears. All funerals are difficult since our Jessie is now a Heavenly Angel.

I took a Lyrica last night at 9:00 p.m. and this morning at 6:30 a.m. I still didn't want to get out of bed. The leftover feeling is like being drunk with a bad hangover, and it's been several years since we've done any partying. I never have been much on taking medicines and I guess this is one that doesn't agree with me. So I took 2 mild pain pills before coming to work and 3 Arthritis Tylenol at lunch. This is the first time today I don't feel sore. I'm glad Dr T gave me a sample of the Lyrica so I didn't waste my money purchasing this myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting, I love to hear from you.