Total Pageviews

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Bunny Swap




I received my Bunny Swap package and was so very pleased. I've only participated in 2 swaps but have been happy with both packages. Anyway, let me show you some piccies... the first is all the loot sent by my swap buddy; there was fabric, candy, buttons, a dish cloth and a beautiful purple brooch. The second is a paper/cardboard egg from Germany. I was so surprised with this - I remember having one when my dad was stationed in Germany, I was 4-6 yo. (Ancient times). My package came from AZ and the one I sent went to WA state. That's part of the fun, not knowing exactly where your package is coming from but your partner able to choose items especially for you.. Thanks again, swap buddy, I'm enjoying all my goodies...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting, I love to hear from you.