Total Pageviews

Monday, March 15, 2010


Good morning to all my blog buddies. It's been a while since the last post, but I have been working on some UFO's. It seems like I have a lot of those. I had begun a family picture quilt for my DH, with log cabin squares in between the piccys, but then decided to take those out and do pics and sashes only for that quilt, (it's still a UFO). I had more log cabins than I thought, so I added some more this weekend and right now it could be a nice lap quilt but I think I'll go for at least the twin size. After looking at the "cabins", I wish I had waited and made a different pattern instead of little squares, but that's way too much sewing to undo...it'll just have to stay like that!! My DD and DH wanted to know who that was for - I guess they're used to me giving away everything I make. All of your blogland quilts are so pretty on ya'lls walls, I may just keep this one - but then the size would be fine for now...decisions, decisions, decisions....


And as a grandmother I have to brag a little --- our oldest GD won the Middle Georgia Talent Search this weekend. God has given her such a beautiful voice. She has been asked to be the lead-in singer for a well-known gospel group that will be performing next weekend. Probably Thursday night - it's a hours drive, and it's a work day and I'd like my parents to see her on stage, but you know us grammies -- we'll go to the end of the earth for our children......

the picture above was taken at our church, they always enjoy her singing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting, I love to hear from you.