Total Pageviews

Sunday, May 29, 2011

Memorial Day


Pray for our soldiers and peace,
Be proud,
Be thankful...


The dog tags and various service medals she's holding belong to family members who have served in the Armed Forces. They played taps at church today and even as I write this, it brings tears to my eyes. Many family members, their families and friends have given the United States so much of themselves and it makes me so proud to have been a daughter and wife to "our" soldiers. So many Americans don't know the sacrifices that's been made for them to have their freedoms.

Happy Memorial Day to my blogging friends and
May God Bless America!!


(the pictures are of our youngest grandchild, her parents are so thoughtful and she is blessed to have them..... do I sound prejudice?)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting, I love to hear from you.