Total Pageviews

Monday, April 9, 2012

Trying something new.......

WARNING -- this is a long post..

I've been away for a few months, and when I check I can tell that someone is still logging on to my blog.  Please leave a message and let me know who you are.

I've been playing around with something new -- PicMonkey -- it's free and easy to change pictures. Brenda at Cozy Little House had the website on her blog, so I thgought I'd try it...

Puba likes the above picture because his "lil pup" is sitting on his shoulder.  But it isn't a flattering picture of him.  oh well, he said take the picture, and put it on my blog so everyone could see his baby.....

The second picture was taken at our granddaughters birthday gathering.  It's a much better picture of him but, of course, I'm not fond of mine...I always thought I'd grow old gracefully - well, maybe the graceful part is on the inside !!


Three of my granddaughters -- the birthday girl, Miss K & Bug...
They love to act silly -- it always makes the evening interesting..












This has been the first post since we lost our Grandpa Sparky,  some of the days are very diificult for us, and other days we can rationalize with ourselves because we know he's in Jesus's house, waiting for the rest of us..
He always enjoyed the family gatherings and especially loved Miss K and Bug...he was a sucker for anything they wanted to do.  The evenings are the hardest for Mom, they had so many things in common and laughed a lot and she really misses that.  She won't come live with us at this time -- "maybe in a couple of years".

Once again, thanks for reading my blog -- I enjoy my blogger friends..

4 comments:

  1. Glad to see a post from you. Hope you're doing better. You have lovely granddaughters!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just wanted to say thank you for the comment you made on my blog today. I am deeply touched and am so proud to "know" you by blogging. You are the kind of person that makes my heart sing because you are so sweet! I wish you could know how much it means to me! Thank you!

    Grateful wave from

    Bev

    ReplyDelete
  3. I certainly agree to some points that you have discussed on this post. I appreciate that you have shared some reliable tips on this review.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very interesting blog. A lot of blogs I see these days don't really provide anything that attract others, but I'm most definitely interested in this one. Just thought that I would post and let you know.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, I love to hear from you.