Total Pageviews

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Motorsports


HOORAY HOORAY HIP HIP HOORAY !!!


It seems like I blog when I'm asking for prayers for my dad or something not so joyful but today is different ------We live in a small rural part of Georgia, and like a lot of others, our economy has been shot in the foot. Well, I'm happy to say we will be getting a new sports complex (motorsports, drag strip) within 2 miles of my house. Now you're thinking -- the noise --- well, that's the least of our worries. Our community needs some inflex of jobs and money, so the noise and visiting people will be a plus !!!!
The piccie above is the Lil Angel helping her dad "work" on the race car. Our entire family is involved with race cars, and that's where my children were every Saturday night (with my DH and I) and we knew all their friends and what they were doing. My son and daughter contribute this for them never getting into drugs or REAL trouble with the law.
So, I'll get off my soapbox and thank God for allowing this positive thing in our community.
And, oh by the way, my parents and family are doing fine. The flu is going around, but none of us are sick,yet..
have a great day blog friends and thanks for listening.

1 comment:

  1. I love your positive outlook - not everyone would feel that way! blessings, marlene

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, I love to hear from you.